Vehicles having special technical characteristics are intended for the transportation of the deceased. The catafalque is the most appropriate vehicle to this type of transportation. The need for bactericidal and lighting lamps, a floor with an extreme degree of resistance are taken into account in this type of vehicle. Its salon is equipped with passenger seats for the comfort of accompanying persons, as well as a pedestal for the coffin with the body of the deceased. It is also worth noting a ventilation system of a flow-exhaust type is available.
Types of transportation
Our company is able to offer you a full range of services for transporting the deceased. Depending on the distance, we divide the transportation into the following types:
• Transportation within the same territorial district (if person died in the city he lived in, transportation of the body from the hospital or morgue to the burial site is necessary);
• Transportation over long distances (in case if it is necessary to transport the body from another city or country)
Our team solves issues regarding the transportation of the deceased quickly, taking into account all the preferences. We repatriated the bodies more than once, successfully working with the border control agencies of different countries.
When you book a catafalque, you should pay attention to the following aspects:
- the number of accompanying persons and their age;
- the distance, its geographical and technical specifications;
- time intervals for loading vehicles and setting down passengers;
- pauses at final destination to say goodbye to the deceased.
Types of catafalques we provide:
• Delivery (passenger seats are not provided)
• Coffin pedestal + 8 seats for passengers
• Coffin pedestal + 12 seats for passengers
• Coffin pedestal + 15 seats for passengers
When working with us, an agreement is drawn up, according to which the transport organization provides the ritual agent - a person who can take into account the all preferences of each order. He correctly allocates time to comply with all ceremonial procedures. The ritual agent also negotiates all nuances with the driver. The driver, in turn, ensures the technical suitability of the transport and the safety of all participants in the procession. All members of our team are true experts.